This is some shit I made the past couple days. I made the seat bracket, fish mounted the stanchions, then made the posts, Nick and I decided to use those hitch pins to hold the springs down instead of plain old nuts and bolts.
My favorite part so far is that we're using a skinny front size rim in the rear.
Here is the before and after of those legs Louie shaved down.
Nick cut down the cam cover before we sent the motor out to get rebuilt. really dig the cut down look too now thats it's all back together. I sat there for a LONG damn time with scotch-brite to all the covers and rocker boxes on the motor to get that brushed look.
There you go, watch this blog over the next few months, maybe i'll leak some more shit from the lab.